We take seriously the call to love and witness to our neighbors locally as well globally. One of the ways we do this is through our Faith Promise program.
Supporting Kingdom Work Locally and Globally
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” - Acts 1:8
Faith Promise is provides financial, spiritual, and emotional support to missionaries near and far doing the work of the Great Commission. Please join us in praying for our missionaries and supporting them!
Locally, we support the work of:
- Scott & Hannah Larson in Worcester, MA; founders and directors of Straight Ahead Ministries: a ministry committed to transforming the lives of juvenile offenders through introducing them to transforming power of Jesus Christ.
- Michael Sullivan and Tra’Vours Weaver in Worcester, MA, and the work of their church plant Emmaus City Church.
Globally, we support:
- John & Carol Berthelette in Togo, West Africa, & David & Janice Kooistra and Gordon Kooistra who reside stateside; as they work with Wycliff Bible Translators: a ministry committed to translating the Bible into all languages and teaching local populations about the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Steve & Sandy Frieswick in Toronto, Canada; working with African Inland Mission International.
- Michael & Karen Masso Having served with Serge in Uganda, Kenya and South Sudan for over two decades, the Massos have recently transferred stateside (now living in Pennsylvania) where Karen continues to serve the mission of Serge as Leadership Development and Language Coordinator.
- Larry & Ruth Spalink in Tokyo, Japan; serving with Resonate Global Mission.
- Bishnupada Pahari, a church planter, serving with Missions India.
- Sosedkn Sergie (Russia) and Jerry An (China) serving ReFrame Ministries (formally known as Back To God Ministries)